Tuesday, May 21, 2019

DANCE: The Aerial Dance Group, Zurcaroh on AGT

Mind-Blowing Performance 

A Must See
3 minutes of WOW!

Zurcaroh
Aerial Dance Group
America's Got Talent Final
Music: "Baba Yetu" by Christopher Tin

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/ojpNgvbCtmY
(runtime: 3:08)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Espectacular,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

OK, you have ruined my relaxing breakfast with you... I fell out of my chair when those kids starting flying across that stage. You need to come clean up the tea spilled all over the place... HAHA!

Perhaps the most amazing dance performance I have ever seen. WOW, is good word, but I am thinking Oh My GOSH! also applies here as well. I am imagining a parent, who sends their child off to dance class, coming to watch them at a their first dance recital and seeing their child being flung across the stage...LOL, my Mom would have come out of her seat and stopped the show. HAHA.

I literally watched this three times and will probably watch it some more. Thanks for the cardio workout! hehe

tx tea

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )

This blog is for entertainment purposes only. The views expressed are those of the author alone, and should not be taken as expert instruction or commands. Readers are responsible for his or her own actions.