Thursday, May 23, 2019

Just for Laughs: 052319

I found some of these funny
I hope they will bring you some laughter

Best of Just For Laughs Gags Part 5

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/1fWgSk6MAXs


Note:
The first gag in the video above
You may have seen before
It is from the Charlie Chaplin film
"Modern Times"
Here's the short clip of that scene

"Red Flag Scene"
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/idB8FqlYMqw




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muchas risas.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Like I said Laughter is contagious. SOOOO FUNNY!

You just gave me an idea, as an alternative to the 6am news programs that everyone watches each morning to start their day with soooo much negative and depressing news stories, a TV station needs to have a 6am comedy broadcast to start the day off with pure belly laughter. I can already tell, today is going to be a great day.

Laughter makes you feel good

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tx tea

Anonymous said...

I had to come back and watch again. LOL
tx tea

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )

This blog is for entertainment purposes only. The views expressed are those of the author alone, and should not be taken as expert instruction or commands. Readers are responsible for his or her own actions.