Howdy Doody, Dudes!
Happy Thor's Day!
Great to see you
I'm so glad you are with me here
I hope you've been enjoying
The Good Stuff
: )
Remember our Gratitude Journals
We have completed our first of two week experiment
I've had some very encouraging reports
That they are making a positive difference
I hope you will enjoy your visit
May the Good Stuff be with You!
Peace and Love,
Phil
~*~


4 comments:
Feliz dia y agradeciendo por todas las cosas buenas que podamos aprender hoy.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Good Morning!
I finished my entries this morning now here I am. :)
Just a note, yesterday there was a question on the color of the background and the text. I am currently on my desktop browsers and on my Firefox, Chrome, and Vivaldi browsers, like I mentioned yesterday I see Black background with white letters. However as I was writing my journal this morning I came to the blog in order to get the spelling of David Steindl-Rast I came to the blog on my Iphone using Safari and the background was white with gray text. Just thought I would pass that on.
tx tea
I need something - the pain is almost unbearable today. Meditation, something to make me guffaw, nothing has worked thus far. Just getting through the day will be what I'm grateful for. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
Going through The Good Stuff today gave me such pleasure. Laughter is good medicine, isn’t it. And you suggested a good cup of tea along with mindful consumption and meditation. Thanks so much for all you are sharing through their blog. You are sending such good vibes out into the world. Your Friend, David
Post a Comment