Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Moments of Serenity: 052219

Click play and listen for just a few minutes
Breathing in, calm your body - Breathing out, smile


~*~
Tropical Island Beach Ambient Sound
Thailand Ocean Sounds For Relaxation And Holiday Feeling

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/DGIXT7ce3vQ

~*~

At this very moment as I type these words
I feel deep Gratitude streaming from my heart flowing to you
Open your Heart, 
Take a moment to Feel Gratitude
Then take it with you throughout your day
Sharing Gratitude with all those you meet today

Wishing you a most Grateful Day!

((((HUGS))))



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH THANK YOU!!! Another great video. For me this one has special meaning and I do feel the gratitude, you have no idea how much.

I hope you can feel the gratitude I wish to return to you.

tx tea

Anonymous said...

Mucho tiempo para relajarnos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )

This blog is for entertainment purposes only. The views expressed are those of the author alone, and should not be taken as expert instruction or commands. Readers are responsible for his or her own actions.