Welcome, my Friends!
Happy Hump Day!!!
Thank you for being here with me
I really appreciate you following me here
It is my greatest hope and greatest joy
To bring things to you
That will
Benefit Your Life
and
Refresh Your Spirit
Let us TUNE IN to ourselves
Before (or after) we tune into the World
We have some really good things today
Some "Really Good Stuff, Maynard!"
(from the Dobie Gillis Show - I remember : )
We have a TEDX talk
That I really want you to watch
It is truly an amazing talk
That CAN help us change the World for the better
I found it to be most beneficial to my life
We also have a FIERY DANCE
SO COOL!
(or hot with the fire)
Plus we have some other very lovely things
To add to our lives
~*~
IMPORTANT QUESTION
I received an E-mail yesterday from a reader
He said the text was showing up
on a gray background making it difficult to read
IS ANYONE HAVING THIS PROBLEM????
Please let me know so I can fix the problem
~*~
I hope you will enjoy your visit
~*~
IMPORTANT QUESTION
I received an E-mail yesterday from a reader
He said the text was showing up
on a gray background making it difficult to read
IS ANYONE HAVING THIS PROBLEM????
Please let me know so I can fix the problem
~*~
I hope you will enjoy your visit
I wish you a MOST Grateful Day!
Peace and Love,
Phil
~*~
~*~
GENTLE REMINDER
~*~
OH!
Yesterday was Tom Daley's Birthday
Happy Birthday to TOM!




4 comments:
Good Morning All!
Sounds like some Good Stuff to follow, I can't wait.
What I am currently seeing is a black background with white text and for me it is easy to read. I do recall somewhere sometime, that I was reading some posts that showed up with a gray background and white text that I was thinking was a little difficult to read, however I don't know if that was here or where????
Thank you for the reminder... I have my homework in the bag :)
tx tea
Que bueno recibir el dia con una nota de positivismo y armonÃa, todo bien y feliz dia.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Off to the dentist in a short while, so the serenity mantras will surely help me.
The background is black and the type shows up perfect (as always) on my screen. Have a beautiful day, my friend. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
Embarrassed I didn’t notice the new name you are trying out for the blog until today! I like “The Good Stuff” name since you sure are sharing good stuff with us! What a great collection today. Thanks for finding and sharing. Your Friend, David
Post a Comment