Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Welcome, my Friend! 052119


Welcome, Friends!

I hope you are doing well and feelin' fine!
I am so glad you are here with me
I hope the things I share today will
Brighten Your Day
And
Refresh Your Spirit

I'm still trying to work out how much to post
I have so much good stuff to share
But I don't want to overwhelm you
Or underwhelm you each day
It's part of the fun of creating a new blog
Like painting a new canvas
If you have any suggestions
Don't hesitate to let me know

Here's our reminder to do our
Gratitude Journals
I missed it yesterday morning
But I did get to it yesterday afternoon
What's really cool
Is going back and reading previous entries
Remember to take time to FEEL what you are grateful for

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a Beautiful Day

Peace and Love,
Phil

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I try to condition myself to add something to my daily routine that requires effort, I have to do the “no desert before dinner” method my Mom instilled in my brain. In this case I cannot visit this blog until I write my gratitude entries. Well today, here I am early hehe.

I like the idea of going back and reviewing my previous entries. I am going to do that in the morning so I may be late coming to see you. Hehe

tx tea

Anonymous said...

Me siento muy bien y es mi deseo que todos seamos felices, feliz dia ,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

Phil, You are striking the right balance as far as I am concerned in how much you post. Really enjoying seeing you develop the blog. I really hope followers take you up on being interactive. You are creating a great community and we can all benefit if we share ideas with you. Thanks. Your Friend, David

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )

This blog is for entertainment purposes only. The views expressed are those of the author alone, and should not be taken as expert instruction or commands. Readers are responsible for his or her own actions.