Click play
And just listen for few minutes
Breathing in, calm your body
Breathing out, smile
~*~
Relaxing Nature Sounds: Soothing Flowing Stream
This is an hour long video for Sleeping, Meditation, Relaxation, Studying
You may want to bookmark this for later
Or return to it at any time you need to refresh
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/25bqJ2bGdDs
~*~
I Radiate Peace and Love to You
And just listen for few minutes
Breathing in, calm your body
Breathing out, smile
~*~
Relaxing Nature Sounds: Soothing Flowing Stream
This is an hour long video for Sleeping, Meditation, Relaxation, Studying
You may want to bookmark this for later
Or return to it at any time you need to refresh
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/25bqJ2bGdDs
~*~
I Radiate Peace and Love to You
Open your Heart, Feel the Peace & Love
Take it with you
Take it with you
And radiate Peace and Love
to all those you meet today
(Especially those cantankerous folks
They need it the most)
: )
(Especially those cantankerous folks
They need it the most)
: )
((((HUGS))))
4 comments:
Today has been a roller coaster ride here at Currently Know as "Up"
First, I absolutely love this video. I can't see it right now as I type this, but the sounds are also great. Listening to the different birds, I love the dove cooing. This video is so peaceful. I will be saving this for a Screen Saver.
Then the beautiful words radiating peace and love "to all those you meet today".
Then BAM! out of nowhere Linda Blair pops up on my screen....LMAO!
Thank you for everything posted here.
I radiate peace and love back to you AND to what ever that to that little piece of Linda Blair that just blurted out of you... HAHA.
tx tea
Sumamente relajante,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
I am in a positive mood today - even though the wind is still blowing and it's not expected to go above 62F today. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
(Ooooh....If this is a SFW site, should I be saying that?)
Blessings to you this day, my friend.
Post a Comment