Sunday, May 19, 2019

Welcome my Friend! 051919


Welcome and Namaste, my Friend

Happy Sunday!!!

I am SOOO Grateful you are here
THANK YOU!!!
For visiting our Garden
I really appreciate your comments and E-mails
It really Energizes me
When you let me know you visit

As you know I rarely post on weekends
Because I need some time to go away
Find really cool stuff
To bring back to you 
But
I did want to make sure
We got our Gratitude Journals started off right
We are in day four of our two week experiment
In our Gratitude Journals
We write three good things that happened to us yesterday
And then write a short explanation
As to why they are personally important
The key is to FEEL the gratitude
And
Write in our journals every day

I decided to go electronic with my journal
Here's the app I am using called Journaley
It's an older app - not sure it is around anymore

I hope you will remember your Gratitude Journals today

LOOKIE LOOKIE
Here's what my back fence looks like
And the intoxicating aroma
Brings back memories of childhood
Picking the flowers, pulling out the stamens
And tasting the sweet drop of nectar
I have a very vivid memory of doing this
I was seven years old, spring semester of first grade
School would soon be out
And all us first grade kids were at recess
Hanging out near the fence
Harvesting and tasting the Honeysuckle
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a most beautiful day

Peace and Love,
Phil

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un feliz y agradecido domingo. Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

Good Morning to all.
This morning I did not struggle as much with this exercise. Until yesterday I always believed my weekends to be schedule free days that I pace at my own leisure. Turns out I developed a routine over time I hadn’t realized. I suppose I am truly a creature of habit.

Your Honeysuckle and story brings back some fond memories to me as well. That memory included the sweet taste and smell.
Thx!
thx tea

Anonymous said...

And I am SO GRATEFUL you took the time and attention to post again today. Spending time here is such a wonderful experience. And adding the humor you have today adds a whole other dimensional the experience. Thank you. Your Friend, David

William said...

I am delighted that you live with such beauty and fragrance.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )

This blog is for entertainment purposes only. The views expressed are those of the author alone, and should not be taken as expert instruction or commands. Readers are responsible for his or her own actions.