I rarely Meditate with Music - but - I Meditated with this Music the other night - It was the longest and deepest Meditation experience I have had. I felt so much Love radiating inside me - I could feel this beautiful radiance glowing within me and it was Me - I felt as though a friend was sitting next to me holding me, putting his head on my shoulder - It was all the Love inside me Loving me - me being Love-Joy-Gratitude-Peace all at once. I must note that this is not the usual Meditative experience from what I've read and experienced. Meditation is more about letting go and just being the watcher of thoughts and feelings - so I'm not sure I can really call what I experience the other night, Meditation, but the Breathing and the Music just opened up a whole can of Peace and Love.
I'm sure it was a variety of things that brought this about that night, but this Music definitely set a wonderful atmosphere in which to Meditate. I never expect anything from my Meditation sessions - and I don't expect to have this experience again - but this one time did bring about a loving wholeness that I can still feel living in my heart.
I've listened to many of these meditative, relaxation background music thingy's - and this one is one of the best I've listened to. I can just put it on and work, study, sleep, etc. I'll be adding it to the sidebar soon.
I've listened to many of these meditative, relaxation background music thingy's - and this one is one of the best I've listened to. I can just put it on and work, study, sleep, etc. I'll be adding it to the sidebar soon.
3 Hours of Deeply relaxing positive energy boosting,
healing meditation music tuned to 432hz for optimum relaxation.
Click Play and Listen for Just a Few Minutes
Breathing in, I calm your body,
Breathing out, I smile
THEN continue listening to this music as you
Scroll down to view the artwork of James R. Eads
In the following post - really cool to experience his art to this music
Breathing out, I smile
THEN continue listening to this music as you
Scroll down to view the artwork of James R. Eads
In the following post - really cool to experience his art to this music

1 comment:
Probemos todo aquello que pueda mejorarnos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Post a Comment