Saturday, June 1, 2019

Welcome. my Friend! 060119


Welcome Friends!

Happy SATURDAY!!!
And
Welcome to JUNE!

I am so glad you are here
I think the things I've brought to share
Will be a real benefit to your life

My plan for THE GOOD STUFF
Is to post to it every Saturday
Making this a Weekly blog

My Plan for AOM MD
Is to post to it Monday - Friday
Making it more of a Daily blog

So we will continue with AOM MD
And now 
We've added a Saturday blog here at TGS
I hope they will all be beneficial to you

~*~

Gratitude Journals
We have completed our two week experiment
Writing in them each day
I hope you are benefiting from them

I read in a recent article
That suggested
That rather than write in them daily
( As that might cause fatigue )
So it would be better to write in them
TWO TIMES A WEEK
I think that will work better  for me
So play around with it and see what suits you
It is SOOOOOO
IMPORTANT
To live gratefully
So find what works for you
I hope you will continue your 
GRATITUDE JOURNAL

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a Gorgeous Saturday, my Friend

Peace and Love,
Phil

~*~


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feliz sábado,aqui continuando con nuestros planes trazados,que todo fluya y continue bien.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

Good morning!!

I look forward to all your posts here, there, everywhere :)

To me, it’s all good stuff:)

The gratitude journal has been a big benefit for me. Thx for the suggestion and motivation. I do agree sometimes it felt forced or robotic doing 3 everyday. I think I will consider the suggestion of opening my journal everyday and writing when something significant strikes me. Perhaps if Nothing comes to mind then read previous entries.

Have a great weekend!

tx tea

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I just tried to comment. Not sure it sent.

tx tea

Anonymous said...

You have made a very good decision to post during the week on AOM MD and on this block on Saturdays. This was great to go through today in a relaxed fashion. Lots of good stuff here. Hope you are having a great weekend. Your Friend, David

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )

This blog is for entertainment purposes only. The views expressed are those of the author alone, and should not be taken as expert instruction or commands. Readers are responsible for his or her own actions.