Compassion by John Pitre
~*~
"On the street I saw a naked child, hungry and shivering in the cold. I became angry and said to God, “Why do you permit this? Why don’t you do something?”
For a while God said nothing. That night he replied, quite suddenly, “I certainly did something. I made you.”"
~Anthony de Mello
(The song of the Bird)
~*~
“Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely... Acts of Kindness: A random act of kindness, no matter how small, can make a tremendous impact on someone else's life... Treat everyone with politeness and kindness, not because they are nice, but because you are."
~Roy T. Bennett
(The Light in the Heart)
~*~
“Do your little bit of good where you are;
it's those little bits of good put together
that overwhelm the world.”
~Desmond Tutu
~*~
“How would your life be different if…You stopped making negative judgmental assumptions about people you encounter? Let today be the day…You look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey.”
~Steve Maraboli
(Life, the Truth, and Being Free)
~*~
“Your acts of kindness
are iridescent wings of divine love,
which linger and continue
to uplift others long after your sharing.”
~Rumi


2 comments:
Inspiracionales.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
All great and inspiring quotes.
Thank you!
tx tea
Post a Comment