Wednesday, May 29, 2019

The ART of MUSIC VIDEO EDITING: Letizia 1989

The ART of MUSIC VIDEO EDITING

I've done a lot of music video editing in my lifetime. It is TEDIOUS WORK! Long hours of going through videos to select clips that you feel will fit your story. Then you look at the different video clips over and over - Making decisions as to which clip to place at which moment in the music - getting the timing just right - like when the music explodes, a flower must open or a person must jump up on the precise beat. You are constantly  feeling your way through the music and video to get just the right emotional impact you are striving to evoke. Phew!

For me, I found it arduous work. I also found it to be most satisfying when it was all done and I could experience the art I had created. It is the type of project I never want to start, but once I start, I become completely absorbed and obsessed in the creative process and will not stop until it is complete. 

I don't do major projects very much these days but I sure can appreciate good music video editing when I see it and Letizia is a true artist. I am most impressed by the artistry of Letizia. You can feel the love and passion she has for making the world a better place by creating such moving and life-affirming music videos. Having been there done that, I know and can appreciate the time and energy (the blood, sweat and tears) she puts into her work. She is phenomenal. Just look at the number of videos she had to go through and find little scenes to cut and use in just this music video:
And adding to all this, she also added sound effects on top of everything else. Phew!
Here's the Story

Letizia's Story for this Music Video:

"The main character here is a writer. We see her take up the pen and begin writing. At the beginning of the video the writer presents to us the characters of the story: a woman and a man. The two start a love dance accompanied by the music of a small orchestra. Eventually, the musicians and the instruments become protagonists. While the story is being written, it also composes a musical score. The love story that at first seems to involve only the two dancers will blossom and will be heard around the world. Each element, each musician, each animal and each dancer will be affected by this energy and will all join together in the dance and orchestra to become The Universe Rhapsody."


KUDOS TO LETIZIA
She's a marvelous music video editing artist
She is a Treasure
Now to ENJOY her Artistry

The Universe Rhapsody
by
Letizia1989
Music: 
"Choros" 
by
Ludovico Einaudi
from the album, Taranta Project

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/kRPyxx6oza4


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muy chévere.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

Letizia 1989 is extremely talented and produces perfection every time. I too enjoy dabbling in this art form and your right. Once the inspiration hits it is consuming trying to make that perfect piece that tells the story and conveys the feelings perfectly.

Thanks for sharing this,
tx tea

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )

This blog is for entertainment purposes only. The views expressed are those of the author alone, and should not be taken as expert instruction or commands. Readers are responsible for his or her own actions.