Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Welcome, my Friend: 052819

by Marc "N3XU5" Lange

Howdy, my Sweet Dear Friend!

Happy 2's Day!!!

I am DEEEE-Lighted you are here with me
I hope you had a wonderful weekend
Mine was very relaxing
I really didn't do much at all
Lots of Nuthin'
And that is Sumthin'!
:  )

Today's main theme is
WINGS
Not buffalo wings
Though I would like to eat some later
WINGS
No. Not them feminine protection thingies
:  )
The WINGS
That allow us to SOAR
To Be Free To Be
Who we truly are
Let us start this week
By spreading our wings
And Soar as our Greater Selves

Remember Gratitude Journals

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a most Beautiful Day!

Peace and Love,
Phil

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It’s good to be back from a long relaxing weekend. I am glad you are back and happy you seemed to have a good weekend as well. I think you caught a case of the silliness hehe. That’s a good sign.

tx tea

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia compaƱero, me alegro que tu tiempo de reencuentro contigo mismo haya sido satisfactoria y que se refleje en todas las ayudas que nos ofrece que nos sintamos mejor. Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )

This blog is for entertainment purposes only. The views expressed are those of the author alone, and should not be taken as expert instruction or commands. Readers are responsible for his or her own actions.