Welcome Friends,
Happy Hump Day (Already!!)
I am so glad you've chosen to visit me here
I'll be honest
I don't know if I can do a Safe-for-Work blog
I'm not giving up yet
I just wanted to be honest about my feelings
It helps me think to tell others what I am feeling
I love the Good Stuff I am sharing here
But Today at this moment
But Today at this moment
I really don't like having the constraints
Of what I can and what I can't post here
I know
I know
These constraints are my own doing
Based on society's line of demarcation
Between Safe-for-Work (SFW) and Adult Content (AC of NSFW)
Most of the stuff I post is SFW
But there are occasions when a photograph of
A Naked Man or Woman, frontal nude,
Praying to the Heavens
Communing with Nature,
Dancing in Joy
Is the perfect symbol of what I want to express
These are important and potent spiritual symbols to me
but
Showing "real-life human" genitals is where the line is drawn
I know
It is what it is - I just have to accept that
I just find it frustrating at the moment
Please don't worry about me or my blogs
I just wanted to share
what I am thinking and feeling at this moment in time
what I am thinking and feeling at this moment in time
I may figure it out tomorrow and I'll do that
This is just me yakking out loud
I usually talk about what frustrates me to my Friends
It helps me figure things out
So
We shall see
I will continue to post here for the rest of this week at least
One thing I'm pretty sure of is this:
Most of you who followed me here
Won't mind going back to AOMMD
: )
One thing I'm pretty sure of is this:
Most of you who followed me here
Won't mind going back to AOMMD
: )
Thanks for listenin'
I appreciate you so very much
((((HUGS))))
((((HUGS))))
We got some mighty fine Good Stuff today
I hope you will enjoy your visit
I wish you a Beautiful Day, my Friend
Peace and Love,
Phil
~*~
5 comments:
Muchas gracias por hacernos participes de tus dudas ysenntimientos,estamos seguros de que es lo que ud quiere y que nada ni nadie te detendrĂ¡, feliz dia
I think it is good to think out loud. It allows one the opportunity to "hear" what he is thinking. I know how passionate you are about all your blogging over the years, and perhaps that passion is what is pulling you in different directions. Look deep inside your soul and see what your heart is telling you.
“You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
And YOU are the one
who'll decide where to go...”
~Dr. Seuss
(Oh, The Places You'll Go!)
Hugs my dear friend,
tx tea
I do believe it's a damn shame that frontal nudity is condemned. Okay, not wanting boners and such I can understand, but the current belief system intimates that the nude body is somehow lewd is ludicrous to me. And the sad part is that society seems to be moving further down that road.
Hugs, licks, and strokes, my friend - WHK
Glad you are re-thinking the posting of nudity. I've always loved your carefully curated images, as well as the inspiration. As they always say, "It's so hard to keep a good man down", or is it the other way around?
Glad you shared your thoughts with us. I know you will figure it out. I’m your follower no matter what and where you go. I really enjoy what you are doing with this blog but also think you should change it any way you think fully expresses your thoughts. Great post today, by the way. You figured out how to use the human body in very good and creative ways. Beautiful! Your Friend, David
Post a Comment