Saturday, May 18, 2019

Welcome My Friend! 051819


Goooood Saturday to you!

Happy Saturday!!!

WOW!
Been awhile since I've posted on the weekend
It is a nice change of pace for me
I hope it is for you, as well.

The main reason for posting this weekend
Is to remind us
To write in our Daily Gratitude Journals
I've updated the instructions a bit
If you want to read them, here is the link:

I've asked that we try this for at least TWO weeks
 I do hope you will continue writing in your
DAILY GRATITUDE JOURNAL

If you haven't started
Start Today!
If you missed a day
Pick up where you left off
From what I've read
Keeping a Daily Gratitude Journal
Can be significantly  beneficial to your life
The two keys are:
REALLY FEEL THE GRATITUDE
and
WRITE EACH DAY

I mean, it's not much work
Just
Write Three Good Things that happened yesterday
And give a short explanation as to why
They were personally important to you
And Feel the Gratitude in each thing
That's it

Something so easy and simple
Yet can be significantly beneficial to our lives

I hope you will enjoy your visit

Have a SUPER DUPER SATURDAY, my Friend

Peace and Love to you,
Phil

~*~


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A dawn visit to this garden is about the best way to start a Saturday morning. Thanks so much for posting over the weekend and encouraging us with our gratitude journal. Planting seeds of gratitude each morning has improved my outlook on life. And regularly visiting your beautiful garden does so much for me. Thank you, my Friend. Your Friend, David

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia,un placer compartir con todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

Today, I struggled with this a little. Then I realized just how different my “routine” is on a weekend vs a weekday. The funny thing is I didn’t realize that I even had a routine on a weekend. Seriously. Now that I realize this tomorrow It will work better now that I have planned it in my unrealized routine.

thx tea

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )

This blog is for entertainment purposes only. The views expressed are those of the author alone, and should not be taken as expert instruction or commands. Readers are responsible for his or her own actions.