Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Closing Ad: 051519

this post brought to you by LOVING YOURSELF

Get Up, GO, and DO for You!

Love from to me to You!

((((HUGS))))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great conversation this morning:

I am inspired by the idea of having goals out of my reach: "It does not matter that we will never reach our ultimate goal. The effort yields its own rewards."

This subject is a life long struggle for me. I often shy away from taking chances for fear I will not succeed in my efforts. But if I don't set the goals at all I will for certainly never succeed in my efforts. But if I do set the goals, some I will reach and others I will not. So is it better to NEVER succeed because I don't try, or SOMETIMES succeed by making the effort?? What I take from this is how true it is that the actual effort yields its own rewards. Succeed or not, I always get something from the lesson I learn in striving to improve myself.

Great uplifting song "Beautiful Day." Not only did it get my foot tapping, it reminded me to make that daily list of things I am grateful for. I have a short attention span. LOL

I also accept your challenge of doing the things that will make me feel loved today, but only if you do the same.

Thanks for making this a Beautiful Day. I enjoyed having coffee with you this morning. Peace and Love to you as well.

Anonymous said...

I do feel the love you emanate. It truly warms me.

Artie

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )

This blog is for entertainment purposes only. The views expressed are those of the author alone, and should not be taken as expert instruction or commands. Readers are responsible for his or her own actions.