Thursday, May 16, 2019

MUSIC: "What A Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong

Louis Armstrong by Leonid Afremov

A Grateful Being Being Grateful

I've never heard this spoken intro to this song before
I really like what 'Pops' had to say
His words inspire me

What a blessing it is
To live in such a wonderful world

Louis Armstrong 
"What A Wonderful World"
with Oliver Nelson and his Orchestra
(Original Spoken Intro Version) ABC Records 1970

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/7Mb6t_qS3Gc


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Este mundo aun tiene cosas buenas y bellas.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

I remember being inspired by "Pops," when I was 7 years old, because of his amazing talent with the trumpet. I wanted to be able to do the things he did with the trumpet.

I have never heard this intro either, and once again I am inspired by him 40++something (hehe) years later.

Awesome post,
TX TEA

whkattk said...

I've always loved this!

joseph said...

Oh Yeah ….

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )

This blog is for entertainment purposes only. The views expressed are those of the author alone, and should not be taken as expert instruction or commands. Readers are responsible for his or her own actions.