Friday, May 17, 2019

Welcome My Friend! 051719

photography by Bahman Farzad

Welcome and Namaste, my Friend

Happy PHRIDAY!!!
The Weeeeeeeeeeeeekend is here

Woo Wee
We've got some WONDERFUL Good Stuff today
A Most Wonderful Article about Gratitude
A Most Wonderful Video about Gratitude
A Most Wonderful Song about Gratitude
I actually listened to several songs
To see which song felt the best following today's video
I hope you feel it

Hmm...Wonder what today's Theme is?
:  )

YO!
Breaking News
(energetic music plays dun dun dun)
:  )
I will be posting through the weekend
I want to help us stay on task
And write in our
Gratitude Journals
(for more info on Gratitude Journals click here)

About our Gratitude Journals
I asked that we do them for a week
I'd like to add another week
From my research
It seems that two weeks makes a big difference
I do hope you will join me
So
For the next TWO weeks, 
Each Morning 
(we want these to energize our whole day)
Write down three good things that occurred the day before. 
Then write an explanation of why 
each item was personally important. 
And MOST IMPORTANTLY
Take the time to FEEL the Gratitude
For each of your three good things

The things I've found to share today
Have me on a Gratitude High
WOW! What a High!
All day Yesterday I felt better 
than I have in a long while
My energy levels were up
Even when annoying things happened
I just shrugged them off 
When we are really FEELING Gratitude deeply
We've got it ALL
I felt so much more Love
More Compassion
More Peace
WARNING!
Look out for that Gratitude
You'll be Joyfully Buzzing All Day!
: )

“When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light, for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food, and the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies with yourself." 

~ Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

~*~

I do hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a most Grateful Day
And a 'Phabulous' WeeeeekEnd
I hope to see you tomorrow!

Peace and Love to you, my Friend
Phil

~*~


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un placer estar aquí, acompañándolo, muy agradecido.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

Good morning!!!

You are very wise and make me laugh at the same time. You know I will forget to do my journals over the weekend so you have devised a plan to help me remember.

I would like to report that this morning I did do my journal before coming to visit you, so that means I did remember day two entries on my own. But I also admit, I do have a short attention span.

Thanks,
TX TEA

Anonymous said...

Woo Wee is right! What a selection today. It’s going to take me a while to wend my way through this beautiful garden you have created. Just an initial scroll makes me feel better. Thank you, thank you. Your Friend, Davud

Gary M. said...

Such a joy to visit you each day in your Garden.

whkattk said...

It's been a very stressful few weeks...your stuff here has helped me calm the inner demons that wanted to lash out. Hugs, licks, and strokes, my brother - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )

This blog is for entertainment purposes only. The views expressed are those of the author alone, and should not be taken as expert instruction or commands. Readers are responsible for his or her own actions.