How Will OUR Garden Grow?
Welcome, my Friends!
Thank You so much for visiting me here
I am thinking of this blog as a garden
An Online Spiritual Garden
A garden we can visit each day
To be nourished by sublime
Ideas, Art, and Music
As with everything I do
I have to just do it and allow it to evolve
To see how it will grow and where it will go
(I still haven't decided on a permanent name yet : )
In this blog
I just want to focus on the things
That help me grow Spiritually
In the Hope these things will help you, also.
I would like for this blog to be a place
In which we can start our day together
A place to strengthen ourselves
and prepare for our day
Before we
Turn on the TV, read the newspaper,
Visit facebook, twitter, instagram, and
Before we
Turn on the TV, read the newspaper,
Visit facebook, twitter, instagram, and
Before we venture out into our world
A Place - Our Place
To get our bearings, find our balance, find our gratitude
***I would also like for YOU to help our garden grow
A Place - Our Place
To get our bearings, find our balance, find our gratitude
***I would also like for YOU to help our garden grow
If you have quotes, passages, music, art, or ideas
I'd really appreciate it if you would send me
The things that help you grow spiritually
It would be so wonderful
To grow this online spiritual garden together***
Again
Thank you so very much
for visiting our new blog
I hope you have a very wonderful day
Peace and Love to You
~*~
~*~


1 comment:
AOM, I’ll enjoy watching your garden grow. This quote from Voltaire reminds me of what you’re doing. Your Friend, David
“Neither need you tell me,” said Candide, “that we must take care of our garden.” “You are in the right,” said Pangloss; “for when man was put into the garden of Eden, it was with an intent to dress it: and this proves that man was not born to be idle.” “Work then without disputing,” said Martin; “it is the only way to render life supportable.”
Post a Comment