Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Dr. Bruce Lipton: 'The Biology of Belief' Interview on London Real

THOUGHT PROVOKING IDEAS

In this interview, Dr. Bruce Lipton
Discusses many different ideas
The main points are how our minds
Our perspective, our attitudes, our beliefs
Shape our physical, mental and spiritual health

I don't know if everything he talks about
Is all true or not
But most of what he said
Really resonated with my heart
So I FEEL, my intuition, my gut feeling
Tells me there is much Truth in his ideas

I hope you will take the time to hear him out
It gets more and more interesting as the interview goes along
After hearing the first part of this interview here
You may want watch the entire interview on London Real
Here is the link:
I highly recommend watching the entire interview
Register for free with an E-mail on their site to watch the entire interview

I really think listening to this interview
Will be an important benefit to your life

NOTE: (To save some time)
The Intro to Dr. Lipton's interview
Is from the beginning to the 1:48 minute mark
Then I would skip over to the 5:22 minute mark
Where the actual interview starts

Dr. Bruce Lipton
BIOLOGY OF BELIEF 
from the program
London Real with Brian Rose

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/GCG1zj3mxOw


No comments:

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )

This blog is for entertainment purposes only. The views expressed are those of the author alone, and should not be taken as expert instruction or commands. Readers are responsible for his or her own actions.