Welcome, my Friend!
Happy Saturn's Day!
It is so good to see you here
Today's music is a favorite of mine
From one of my favorite movies
The song is REALLY short
So I found some other renditions to go with it
So you can see how it has been played through history
The comedy video is so creative
I really enjoyed watching it.
The comedy video is so creative
I really enjoyed watching it.
I hope you will enjoy your visit
I wish you a very lovely weekend
Peace and Love,
Phil

3 comments:
Un placer saludar.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Phil, Today’s posts are perfect for a early summer day. Thanks for taking the time to put it all together for us. Newcastle will be playing in my head the rest of the day. Thanks for that! Your Friend, David
Good afternoon.
Sorry I am so late today.
I hope all is well.
tx tea
Post a Comment