MASTERFUL TRIFECTA!!!A Favorite
Musical Composition
Music Video
Movie Clip
Before we listen to today's selection
Please watch the short intro I've selected
I think it is a perfect intro to the music video
The clip is from one of my favorite movies
A very important film
Pleasantville
Musical Composition
Music Video
Movie Clip
"The theme of the video is the love for music and musical instruments. Each notes create a different natural landscape or element. The man can, in this way, feel part of Nature itself. And so the "Colors of Love" have been created; they are made of hope, strength, tenderness, freedom ..... MUSIC" (Letizia1989)
Before we listen to today's selection
Please watch the short intro I've selected
I think it is a perfect intro to the music video
The clip is from one of my favorite movies
A very important film
Pleasantville
In this clip, we see two characters
Living in a monochrome world
The younger man, Bud, (Tobey Maguire)
Shows the older man, Mr. Johnson, (Jeff Daniels)
The wonders of art in color
A world that Mr. Johnson has never imagined before
The Art Book Scene
from the film, Pleasantville
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/CCziiJmOENU
And now the wonderful music video
From two of my favorites
Letizia1989, Video
Thomas Bergersen, Music
One of my favorite Music Videos on YouTube
Colors of Love
Video: Letizia1989
Music: Thomas Bergersen
YouTube Direct LInk: https://youtu.be/VgKQTPROmUc


1 comment:
This is such a great video and powerful arrangement. It gives me goose bumps as it continues to build and explode.
Great video. I have been seen Letizia1989's work on other blogs and am always impressed with her work.
Great Video!
TX TEA ;)
Post a Comment